[Freeswitch-users] JitterBuffer possible problem when configured with number of packets.

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 03:57:59 MSD 2016

Last we check it worked but you can't report bugs here.  This is the
mailing list not the bug tracker so nobody will see your issue.
I say about once a week, you don't have to ask if a bug is a bug first then
report it because that costs 2x the resources.
Report bugs, if its not a bug we close it.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+
<http://freeswitch.org/g+>*