[Freeswitch-users] Verto latency

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Fri Apr 22 18:51:53 MSD 2016

This is last thing that bothers me regarding verto, otherwise it works as
expected. So if you have any hint, you are welcome. Could this be because
of OPUS codec?

--
Gregor Nanger

*CTO*
t./f.: 00386 (0) 7 6000 308/309 • m:. 00386 (0)41 756485
• Infomedia d.o.o. • Jerebova 3, Novo mesto, Slovenia
• www.infomedia.si