[Freeswitch-users] Record and live stream WAV to HTTP server

Vincent Gire vincent.gire at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:30:12 MSD 2016

webdav, mod_http_cache or mod_httapi all results in sending the recording
only *after* it is complete.
They all write the recording to a file, wait for the recording to complete
and the file to close and then send it over HTTP.

I would like to start sending the recording to the remove server as soon as
it starts (max 1 sec latency).
mod_http_cache or mod_httapi would be perfect if they were streaming the
recording like mod_shout.