[Freeswitch-users] Unable to conmplie mod_shout

Tom Lynn tom at tomlynn.com
Mon Apr 4 22:20:25 MSD 2016

I had a similar problem under Raspbian Jessie, FreeSWITCH Version
1.7.0+git~20160402T205739Z~4e96a9e6bb~32bit (git 4e96a9e 2016-04-02
20:57:39Z 32bit)  I'd installed using directions from Algis Salys, recently
prominently displayed on the Freeswitch homepage.

make would not recognize libmpg123-dev until in went back to the configure
step and left off the -C option.  Likewise, I left off the -j3 options when
using make and then all proceeded normally.