[Freeswitch-users] Call a remote extension on specific domain

Tanguy phenix at vfemail.net
Mon Sep 21 23:15:43 MSD 2015

Ok thanks, i will try your dialplan.

My actuals voip productions servers ( still running asterisk ) don't use
fail2ban but i have restrictive firewall rules to allow only a
predetermined list of IP and subnets but is not a reason to not use
fail2ban on future servers.

I also think about filtering by sip domains

-A PREROUTING -i eth+ -p tcp --dport 5060:5082 -m string --string "sip:YOUR_HOSTNAME.no-ip.com" --algo bm --icase -j NEWSIP

http://blog.ls20.com/securing-your-asterisk-voip-server-with-iptables/

nibblebil will be very useful for me, because i was looking since a long
time a lightweight software ( not like astpp or a2billing ) for
disabling a extension in case of probable fraud.