[Freeswitch-users] [Condition AND Problem]

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:22:06 MSD 2015

Ok, so that part should pass then.

Out of curiousity why do you want to set effective_caller_id_number and
then test if it's the value you just set - with inline that should always
be true, so it doesn't give any advantage over just a single condition on
destination_number.

Without inline="true" when setting effective_caller_id_number=2 it'll never
work, unless effective_caller_id_number was already 2. FreeSWITCH evaluates
the conditions (hunting stage) to generate a list of actions to execute,
then executes that list (execution stage), meaning the 3rd condition is
evaluated before the "set" is executed despite the order they appear in the
dialplan, unless you use inline=true which executes the set during the
hunting stage as soon as it's found. Using that should work for you.