[Freeswitch-users] Multiple "gateways" outbound registration and socket reuse

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:37:49 MSD 2015

hello list,

I need yo register 500+ accounts via TCP transport on a remote server from
FS. I configured the 500 accounts a gateways.

I need each account to use its own tcp socket. I know this is done via
"reuse_connection" or something similar on sofia config. I did this and its
done properly.

Mu issue comes when FS is refreshing (re-registering) on the remote server.
Because fs is configure to NOT reuse the connection, it closes the previous
and makes a brand new connection.

Is it possible for FS to continue using the same socket, instead of closing
it and create a new one?

On the othet hand, i think FS is missing some incoming packets. Aftet about
190 accounts, it seems FS doesn't receives all the incoming packets and the
regustration fails, although on the temote side we see the registration
process complete.

I will investigate this latter issue more in-depth.

Any help with the socket question?

Thanks!

David Villasmil