[Freeswitch-users] Verto: not able to establish media with Firefox 40 with symetric NAT

Nicolas Trangosi nicolas.trangosi at nexcom.fr
Fri Sep 11 14:27:56 MSD 2015

Hello,
I have installed Freeswitch server 1.6.0 to test Verto.
I am able to make call without issues with Chrome or Firefox 39 and browser
behind symetric NAT.
When I try with Firefox 40 and browser behind symetric NAT, the signaling part
is OK, but no media is sent or received. I have took a wireshark trace on
server, and it seems that Freeswitch send STUN binding requests always to same
destination (and do not try other candidates from SDP or from incoming STUN
binding requests). As NAT is symetric, port discovered using ICE are wrong but
STUN request sent by browser should allow freeswitch to find right host and port.

Thanks for any help,
Nicolas