[Freeswitch-users] Clean installation of FreeSWITCH with basic functionality

Michael Nielsen mic.niel84 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:09:41 MSD 2015

Thank you very much. I tried to install it on a completely new and clean
Debian 8.

This error occured:
Setting up freeswitch-all (1.4.21~35-1~jessie+1) ...
Job for freeswitch.service failed. See 'systemctl status
freeswitch.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
invoke-rc.d: initscript freeswitch, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing package freeswitch-all (--configure):
Setting up liberror-perl (0.17-1.1) ...
Setting up git-man (1:2.1.4-2.1) ...
Setting up git (1:2.1.4-2.1) ...
Setting up libmtp-runtime (1.1.8-1+b1) ...
Setting up rsync (3.1.1-3) ...
Setting up wireshark-common (1.12.1+g01b65bf-4+deb8u2) ...
Setting up tshark (1.12.1+g01b65bf-4+deb8u2) ...
Setting up va-driver-all:amd64 (1.4.1-1) ...
Processing triggers for systemd (215-17+deb8u2) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.19-18+deb8u1) ...
 freeswitch-all