[Freeswitch-users] Compiling under SmartOS

Support support at directvoip.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 20:59:48 MSD 2015

Stanislav,

Yes I did use that to get it going but then found that only worked as root.

Also, I know for myself, who was in control of the global zone, that this was a workaround but it was quickly pointed out to me by community members that this is just a workaround as those just using for example Joyent cloud or any zone other than on their own server would probably never be given access to the high res clock.

Regards
Darren
  _____