[Freeswitch-users] OneWay audio after hold->unhold

Prashanth Devarajappa Prashanth.Devarajappa at enghouse.com
Tue Sep 8 13:24:03 MSD 2015

This is what I have got from my switch engineer.

Avaya PBX Version Control
§  Media encryption over IP:Y
§  Session Manager Element Manager 6.3
§  System Manager Release 6.3.5
§  Communication System Management 6.3.10
§  SIP Phones: Version 2.6.5.1 or higher (2.6.9-2.6.13)
§  One-X SoftPhone: Version 6.1.9.04-SP9 & 6.2.6.03-FP6

In System-Parameters Customer Options
§  Media encryption over IP:Y
§  Initial Invite with SDP for secure calls: Y

In IP-Network-region,
§  Codec set matches group for encryption

§  Intra-region IP-IP Direct Audio: yes

§  Inter-region IP-IP Direct Audio: yes

§  IP Audio Hairpinning: y

In IP-Codec Set, Media Encryption with
§  1-srtp-aescm128-hmac80” on first line for SRTP encryption
§  Aes on 2nd for conferencing

In CM, signaling-group of type: SIP
§  Transport Method: TLS
§  Enforce SIPS URI for SRTP?: N.
§  Peer Detection Enabled?: Y
§  Peer Server: Set to SM
§  Near-end node name: PROCR.
§  Near-end Listen Port: 506x
§  Far-end node name: SM.
§  Far-end Listen Port: 506x
§  Direct IP-IP Audio Connections?: Y
§  IP Audio Hairpinning?: Y
§  Initial IP-IP Direct Media?: Y

In CM, Trunk Type:,
§  Trunk Type: SIP
§  Service Type: Tie
§  Direction: 2 way
Protocol Variations:
o   Direction: 2 way
o   Send Transferring Party Information? Y
o   Network Call Redirection? Y
o   Convert 180 to 183 for Early Media? N
o   Identity for Calling Party Display: P-Asserted-Identity
o   Interworking of ISDN Clearing with In-Band Tones: keep-channel-active

Session Manager:
                Adaptations Required
§  Fromto: True
§  Iosrcd: domain