[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch - Performance issues

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at giagnocavo.net
Mon Sep 7 21:35:49 MSD 2015

Email me direct (mgg at giagnocavo.net<mailto:mgg at giagnocavo.net>) next week and I’ll help out on this if you’d like.

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Bote Man
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2015 7:53 AM
To: 'FreeSWITCH Users Help' <freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch - Performance issues

This thread contains a great deal of useful intelligence that would be a shame to lose.

There is a recent discussion of developing a proven High Availability configuration for FreeSWITCH; might there be a better way to track these findings so that they can be documented as part of that effort, both by the Documentation Team and by those doing the research? This is really good stuff.

My personal time is being consumed close to 100% right now so I won’t be able to do anything with it until next week.

Thanks.

Bote
Docs Team guy