[Freeswitch-users] Demo lab for connectivity tests

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 02:06:13 MSK 2015

I've set up a small demo lab that you can use for checking the DTMF
delivery and two-way speech. Also it demonstrates the software for
passive voice quality analysis by Sevana (http://sevana.biz/).

http://voxserv.ch/demolab.html

Feel free to use it in your tests -- it is online most of the time.

If someone wants to attach a new DID to it, feel free to contact me directly.

The lab is running some recent version of FreeSWITCH master branch,
and is eventually upgraded. I will probably add some video features in
the future.

cheers,
stanislav