[Freeswitch-users] Questions on Purchasing mod_com_amd

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Oct 26 06:35:07 MSK 2015

Therein lies the problem. How can you lock the software license limits to a virtual machine that does not have something that can easily be spoofed.

So you would have to have your licenses reset all the time. If you are interested in some alternative licensing mechanism I would suggest contacting consulting at freeswitch.org <mailto:consulting at freeswitch.org>  to see what additional options may be available.