[Freeswitch-users] Music On Hold not working

Igor Olhovskiy igorolhovskiy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:45:36 MSD 2015

Hi!
I've faced really strange behavior of FS. I'm trying to get MOH working
during the hold (INVITE with SDP a=sendonly), but FS re-send this INVITE to
endpoints instead of playing music in a channel.
I've tried set disable_hold to false on profile and in dialplan, but still
no, FS just forward INVITE to other side. With this, in a case of external
call I hear MOH of telco provider, in  case of internal calls - just
silence. Is there any other parameters, that can force FS to use internal
source of MOH?

--
Best regards,
Igor