[Freeswitch-users] Kazoo changes on Freeswitch 1.6

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Oct 20 23:11:03 MSD 2015

Newest kazoo that is made to work with FreeSWITCH 1.6, must use at least FreeSWITCH 1.6.0 (we would typically recommend the latest 1.6 release), and can be used from our repo without any patches.  Previous releases of kazoo would have to use the patched sources as before.  We worked closely with Luis, Karl, and others from 2600hz on making sure FreeSWITCH 1.6 could be used without any patches.  It even includes mod_kazoo in tree that is maintained by the team at 2600hz.  The FreeSWITCH team has been putting significant extra work in lately to make sure that we have a stable set of binary packages that can be used by most users.

Mike