[Freeswitch-users] Help detecting voice mail

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Oct 20 09:55:36 MSD 2015

When the remote system picks up - either the person, the voicemail (or on a
land-line an old-school voice machine) it's just "call was answered" -
there's no "event" that an *external *system sent you to voicemail.

You may want to read up on:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_avmd

-Avi Marcus
BestFone