[Freeswitch-users] Help with compiling libyuv

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:20:16 MSD 2015

Does homebrew use /usr/local ?  I thought they had their own lib prefix
that we could make a recope for and install it there by their policy so the
eventual fs hombrew package would just fit in.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+
<http://freeswitch.org/g+>*