[Freeswitch-users] Gateway State

Leonardo Lima Ribeiro llribeiro90 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:27:01 MSD 2015

Hello all!

I need to know how many calls are running for each gateway (in my case outbound calls).

When I do sofia status I have the running number of calls for the external profile like RUNNING (1), but at the gateway line of the result, the state remains REGED.

I tried too sofia status gateway, but no success.

Here’s my Sofia status:
freeswitch at internal> sofia status
                     Name	   Type	                                      Data	State
            external-ipv6	profile	                  sip:mod_sofia@[::1]:5080	RUNNING (0)
external-ipv6::example.com	gateway	                   sip:joeuser at example.com	NOREG
            192.168.10.72	  alias	                                  internal	ALIASED
                 external	profile	          sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.10.72:5080	RUNNING (1)
    external::example.com	gateway	                   sip:joeuser at example.com	NOREG
    external::example.com	gateway	                   sip:joeuser at example.com	NOREG
         external::5_JIVE	gateway	   sip:**********@domain.jive.rtcfront.net	REGED
      external::4_NEXTIVA	gateway	      sip:*******@sbc.voipdnsservers.com	REGED
            internal-ipv6	profile	                  sip:mod_sofia@[::1]:5060	RUNNING (0)
                 internal	profile	          sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.10.72:5060	RUNNING (1)
4 profiles 1 alias

And my sofia status gateway, here I can’t see even the number of calls that is running:
freeswitch at internal> sofia status gateway
    Profile::Gateway-Name	                        Data    	State	Ping Time	IB Calls(F/T)	OB Calls(F/T)
external-ipv6::example.com	         sip:joeuser at example.com	NOREG	  0.00	0/0	0/0
    external::example.com	         sip:joeuser at example.com	NOREG	  0.00	0/0	0/0
    external::example.com	         sip:joeuser at example.com	NOREG	  0.00	0/0	0/0
         external::5_JIVE	sip:**********@domain.jive.rtcfront.net	REGED	  0.00	0/0	0/0
      external::4_NEXTIVA	sip:*****@sbc.voipdnsservers.com	REGED	  0.00	0/0	0/2
5 gateways: Inbound(Failed/Total): 0/0,Outbound(Failed/Total):0/2

So, I just want to know if my current call is using 5_JIVE or 4_NEXTIVA. In this actual scenario I can know that my calls are being made by Nextiva because I have 0/2 outbound calls there and for Jive I have 0/0… But if I have any number for Jive, I will not know anymore...

Any idea?

Thank you,
Leonardo Ribeiro