[Freeswitch-users] Force GW Down with mod_distributor

Mickael Hubert m.hubert at hexanet.fr
Mon Oct 12 18:16:14 MSD 2015

Hi list,
I have an issue when I want force a gateway go down with distributor module.

*- My distributor conf:*

*<list name="LISTPR1" total-weight="2">      <node name="GWSBC1"

*- My dialplan conf:*
*sofia/gateway/${distributor(LISTPR1 ${sofia(profile PR1 gwlist
down)})}/${destination_number}"/>*

When the SBC's provider works fine, calls are load balanced. It works
perfectly.

But this morning, my SIP provider was a issue in one of them SBCs. GW was
always UP (SIG OK), but the issue was on media stream.

I run this command to force GW go down:
*sofia profile PR1 killgw GWSBC1*

With this command, GWSBC1 was down, OK, but distributor don't know it.
Endeed, when GW is kill with (killgw) command, bridge command "*${sofia(profile
PR1 gwlist down)" *returns 0 gwdown

*.*
When a call arrive, distributor sends it to all gateways.

"*${sofia(profile PR1 gwlist down)" *is OK only when ping options not
responding.

*My question:*
How can I force GW go down (simulate ping option not responding) with a
simple command (compliant with mod_ditributor) ? It's possible ?

*Ex:State       NOREGStatus      DOWN*
Thanks in advance

--
Cordialement