[Freeswitch-users] SIP on all interfaces

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Oct 9 10:37:29 MSD 2015

You need to create a sip profile for each interface you want to listen on.

A proper profile is exactly 1 IP and 1 port combination.

Quick way to do this is take the profile you want copy the profile config file to a new name (ex: cp internal.xml vpn.xml )

Then edit vpn.xml changing the name, IPs and Ports as required and repeat as many times as needed for each interface