[Freeswitch-users] Windows Startup Problem

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Wed Oct 7 21:55:29 MSD 2015

Installed last week's 1.6 build and cannot start the CLI. When I run
the console program, absolutely nothing happens--no error, no response
at all. I have Visual Studio 2012 installed, and when I tried
replacing the C++ library with the downloadable redistributable one,
Windows informed me my 2012 version is newer, which it most certainly
is.

I am also aware others have had this problem, as detailed on
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Windows. The
reporter was directed to this list, so now here am I, hoping the
solution was posted and someone will please repost it.

Thanks in advance.