[Freeswitch-users] MC8704 on mod-gsmopen

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:41:51 MSD 2015

I2S is a physical bus with specific electrical parameters. So, you
need to find the pinout for this card, and see if your host actually
has those pins to receive data. Then, you need to do some GPIO
programming to pull the audio data from it, and somehow present it to
FreeSWITCH.

I'm pretty sure a standalone GSM gateway will be much cheaper. Those
from Yeastar, for example, are quite decent (they run some old
Asterisk inside, but who cares).