[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and twilio

Michael Nielsen mic.niel84 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:15:20 MSD 2015

I'll create some logs tomorrow.

Just to clarify:
- Calls are routes from Twilio to my FS
- My FS is a clean installation, 1.6.2
- I've used Twilio's guide for setting up gateways, inbound and outbound
- Outbound calls are routed correctly
- Inbound calls are as mentioned routes to my FS, but my Twilio-inbound
doesn't seem to have anything to do with it, therefor, I'm not able to set
any variables in incoming calls from Twilio so I can detect them in my
public context and transfer them to my default context.

I don't want to route all calls in my public context to my default context,
this would open a security issue. Only Twilio calls should be handled in
such a manner.
That's my challenge.