[Freeswitch-users] Opus PLC issue - can this be a bug?

Thomas lists at virtues.net
Sun Oct 4 22:41:13 MSD 2015

Hello list,

on a connection with an unfortunate amount of packet loss, I'm getting a lot of these:

mod_opus.c:289 FEC in CELT_ONLY mode ?!

... with the occasional ...

mod_opus.c:801 Decoder Error: corrupted stream fs:4080 plc:false!
switch_core_io.c:622 Codec RAW Signed Linear (16 bit) decoder error! [9]

switch_rtp.c:875 Invalid STUN/ICE packet received 493 bytes

That's accompanied by robotic distortion.

This sounds more like FS is receiving total junk rather than missing packets, but surely there must be checksums
preventing errors inside these packets? Can this really be a bug in FS, or do I need an exorcist for that internet
connection? :)

Cheers!

Thomas

P.S.: Last nights master