[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and twilio

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Oct 3 00:06:44 MSD 2015

Well you'd send outbound calls out the outbound  and the inbound one is
just to register with twilio so they know where to send your inbound
calls.  Nothing more.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Michael Nielsen <mic.niel84 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm trying to setup twilio as gateway following this guide:
> https://www.twilio.com/docs/sip-trunking/sample-configuration#freeswitch
>
> In their example of twiliotrunk.xml they have twilio-inbound and
> twilio-outbound.
>
> What is the difference between the two gateways? I know their names
> indicate inbound and outbound calling, but how can Freeswitch tell the
> difference between them. Especially how can Freeswitch now to use
> twilio-inbound for incoming calls from twilio and not just twilit-outbound
> as the only difference is register-proxy and expire-seconds between the two?
>
> Make sense?

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest