[Freeswitch-users] High syscall percentage on Centos 7

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:01:58 MSK 2015

The syscalls are the read and write from the RTP stack probably.
We don't give official help on load related queries because its too
subjective to the environment.
300cps for a hint though, is 6 times the industry standard that even a
commercial product will claim to do in terms of CPS.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 3:51 AM, Michael Giagnocavo <mgg at giagnocavo.net>
wrote:

> Without media, FS  seems to spend around 30-40% of its CPU time in
> malloc/free[1]. While I wouldn’t think this would directly create so many
> syscalls, it might be something to look at. Otherwise, start by seeing what
> syscalls are actually being made and go from there.
>

> -Michael

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+