[Freeswitch-users] systemd unit file FreeSWITCH

Jurijs Ivolga jurij.ivo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:28:12 MSK 2015

Hi,

I installed Freeswitch 1.6 on OpenVZ Debian 8 container and I have some
troubles with systemd unit file. I'm using one from confluence:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/FreeSWITCH+1.6+Video

Freeswitch won't start with following line inside: CPUSchedulingPolicy=rr

Active: failed (Result: start-limit) since Wed 2015-11-25 08:28:50 EST; 4s
ago
Process: 28822 ExecStart=/usr/local/freeswitch/bin/freeswitch -u freeswitch
-g freeswitch -ncwait -nonat -rp (code=exited, status=214/SETSCHEDULER)

When I remove just that line, freeswitch starts properly and it looks like
it is working fine.

How bad is to remove this line from /etc/systemd/system/freeswitch.service
file? :)

Any ideas how I can fix this without removing this line?

Thank you!

With kind regards,

Jurijs