[Freeswitch-users] vvx 410: INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION

jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 01:05:41 MSK 2015

On 24 November 2015 at 13:41, Ken Rice <krice at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> Ok we probably know the problem here, make sure you are running all the
> latest updates.... Raspbian version based on deb7 had a gcc compiler bug
> that would exactly do what you are running into here.
> See
> http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2014-June/105976.html
> for reference

Thanks! I don't know how this is affecting just the vvx410 and not
Bria but that's fine.

I'll update the kernel and apt-get stuff later tonight. I build FS
from trunk so its good. I'll see what the CC is and build that from
source from here:
http://mirrors-usa.go-parts.com/gcc/releases/

And finally, it looks like there is a jessie version released just
three days ago:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/

Thanks for the tips!

--