[Freeswitch-users] 2 FS with shared database, cannot call subscribers on different servers

Abaci B abaci64 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:37:22 MSK 2015

Are your phones registering from behind NAT? if yes then it's a NAT issue,
as suggested by Lyle Pratt before, the solution for that would be either to
put a proxy in front of the serves so that requests to your phones always
come from the same IP or you can maybe try port forwarding (on the router
in front of the phones) so that the server that doesn't have the
registration can still reach the phones.