[Freeswitch-users] 2 FS with shared database, cannot call subscribers on different servers

Michael Nielsen mic.niel84 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:07:39 MSK 2015

My setup is as follows:

Domain name is fs.my-domain.com. This domain contains 2 A records pointing
at IPs for fs1.my-domain.com and fs2.my-domain.com.

Each FreeSWITCH server, fs1 and fs2, runs the same config files and domains
for the users are fs.my-domain.com.
They share the same database on db.my-domain.com.

Calls going and out from each respective server, but when a user is trying
to call a user who are on the same server calls fails.

It's random which server they land on as the dns is doing round robin dns
between fs1 and fs2.
If two users lands on the same server everything works.

I will try and get debug info.