[Freeswitch-users] FS LTS version

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:34:58 MSK 2015

Hi Anthony,

I wanted to answer all replays that are very good in the answer they gave,
but ending up answering yours.

As FS is first of all an open source project, and all of us here have
bills, family etc.. The intent of my question was actually how we as
community, can help.
It was not a criticize of the features and development speed in any way,
sorry that it understood as such.

FS is a full FLOSS project, that have better support (in features and ease
of use), then many other PBX's, that mostly are commercially, and some have
companies behind them.
You guys do amazing work here, and I cannot criticize it in any way, the
opposite, I'm amazed at your work (I don't know if I could do it myself).

I'm looking for a way to give back, because I'm using FS, and the LTS was
an idea of how to think in the manner.
Giovanni Maruzzelli provided a good answer that provide one direction in
the manner of LTS.

But how I (and probably others that might want to) as an open source user
can give back to the open source project and the rest of the community?
How I can help to this project?

That's why I asked regarding the community rather then commercially help
(such as contributing money, having paying for support etc...).

Thank you all for all the answers
Ido

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org