[Freeswitch-users] Re- FreeSWITCH version 1.6.5 installation instructions on CentOS 6.7

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:32:27 MSK 2015

Andrew, thanks a lot for your contributions!

That is what we call to help the project!

Ken was just stating our position about unofficial repositories because
another person asked for it in a post to this same trend.

Let's continue to contribute docs and patches, toward the most possible
number of platforms supported!

sent from my mobile,
Giovanni Maruzzelli
cell: +39 347 266 56 18