[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH version 1.4.x end of life - recommendation please

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Thu Nov 19 13:29:42 MSK 2015

You can pass PCI-DSS with proper firewall rules. For example, if you FS
server only needs to accept calls from certain IP addresses, firewalling it
out will pass the automated tests easily.

I know it's not ideal, but I've managed to make unpatched Windows 2003
servers pass the automated tests just by hiding them behind a proxy.

I'm not condoning this practise, just timelines on that particular project
required that they pass until we could upgrade them to Windows 2012. It
bought us the time we needed

*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*
Managing Director

*T <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *03300 100 960  *F