[Freeswitch-users] FSV to MP4(or something else) conversion

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 04:45:41 MSK 2015

Yes Anthony,

I followed it exactly except for the certificates and WSS/Verto part since
I don't need it. Anything above the Certificates portion was done properly
and carefully. Anything further that point was carefully read and followed
wherever necessary. Still uuid_record is doing what I explained earlier but
I'm not pointing any bugs or issue in the FS code, I'm sure its definitely
something on my end.

For now its all fine, don't need it really since thanks to record_mp4. I'm
getting a video message recorded directly in MP4 now which is playing
nicely over PHP GUI, so I don't need conversion anymore.

I'd be interested to know if I can use FS as passive video-call recording
tool ! by any chance mirror video-call traffic(sip+rtp) to FS and make use
of its recording capabilities ? I doubt if I'll get any performance but its
definitely free and easy to get.

Regards,
Sammy