[Freeswitch-users] How to upgrade FreeSWITCH w/o Internet access

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu Nov 12 19:22:01 MSK 2015

I have some FreeSWITCH servers that are isolated from the Internet, they
only serve internal users.

How would I go about applying the latest Master code to them?

I just tested the latest 1.7 git successfully on a test machine at my shop,
so could I tar the entire /usr/src/freeswitch tree on my test server and
untar it on the production server and then build it?

The target server was just compiled a couple months ago so this is really
just to fix a specific bug that I found, so any gotchas from doing it this
way?

Thanks!

---

Bote