[Freeswitch-users] Mod_callcenter in a load balancing environment

Laurent Demont demont.laurent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:36:21 MSK 2015

Thank you a lot for your answers.

Sergey: Sorry, I just had misinterpreted a sentence of the documentation.
My bad.
Tomas: Thanks for this advice, it was the fallback I've thought about,
putting also some weight upon the call centers (depending on how many
agents, their complexity, ...) before the Freeswitchs in order to improve
the load balancing.
I'll also take a look at Stanislav's response (distributed ESL agents) from
a similar topic.

--
Laurent

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org