[Freeswitch-users] R: Re: bridging in video conference, bad video quality

Emiliano o. o_emiliano at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 3 23:16:19 MSK 2015

Thank you,

Ill'do my best, i successful rebuild all lib (libav,  libpng and all other) calling it manually was a success, my trial is do all in the right manner for the, so of freeswich.

I consider to make escalation and call assistance. Thank you all,  you help me a lot.

Emiliano Olivier

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android