[Freeswitch-users] Update CLI on Freeswitch originated call

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri May 22 20:02:14 MSD 2015

the command only supports sending name, it will use the destination_number from caller profile.  If you use esl or another way to generate the session message you can send both name and number.

check out the code in mod_sofia.c at 1636 if you want to follow the logic how it decides what to send.  Also, we could take a patch to send_display to let you specify both if you can figure out a backwards compatible way to specify it.  See uuid_send_message for an example of how to set multiple args in that message.