[Freeswitch-users] mod_hiredis

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Tue May 12 22:15:18 MSD 2015

Peter,

The pubsub actions should be available now with the raw app, though this
would work in a blocking manner. You do raise a good use case for
asynchronous commands, specifically for fire and forget cases like pubsub.

For the prefix routing, currently the array return type isn't supported,
but if redis returns a single result that should be able to work and be
tested right now. Can you provide a few sample redis commands and

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273