[Freeswitch-users] problems using systemd freeswitch unit

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon May 4 08:14:02 MSD 2015

Hi.  In the freeswitch tree
freeswitch-new/debian/freeswitch-systemd.freeswitch.service was there
and I tried to get it to work in my systemd.  The problem seems to be
that systemd is getting very confused when fs backgrounds the process.
I got things to work by adding -nf and changing the type from forking to
simple, so fs never backgrounds.

My question is, has anyone gotten the original systemd unit to work and
if so, what did you do?  The only things I changed was the directories
and I added some ExecStartPre commands that I needed.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici