[Freeswitch-users] sip_to_user and destination number

Tanguy phenix at vfemail.net
Sun May 3 20:25:02 MSD 2015

Hello

It solved my problem. I restored my yesterday backup and i notice that
my inbound calls are now working. Very strange

I tried to remove the "extension" parameter, so inbound calls should not
working but they are still working, and i noticed this message in the
CLI when i updated my configuration using the fusionpbx GUI

2015-05-03 18:00:27.048335 [WARNING] sofia.c:3310 Ignoring duplicate
gateway '0a96c3d3-0b0e-4864-b9ec-759fa4422429'

The gateway is not reloaded, all modifications where ignored but if i
reload my external profile manually with *sofia profile external restart
* i don't have this kind of message and my gateway is properly reloaded.

It seems to be a bug in fusionpbx, i will make a bug report

Regards