[Freeswitch-users] User registering on wrong sofia profile ??

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:32:54 MSD 2015

It's showing the SIP URI that lets you call them. That'll vary depending on
the profile registered to, as you'll want to reply along the same route.

It probably means they're not registering to the same port as user 2005 is
- internal is probably on 5060 and external 5080 if you're basing it off
the default config.

If both users are callable then it's likely not an issue.

Steve