[Freeswitch-users] Question re: local_ip_v4

T Fred Farmington tfred31 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 19:11:49 MSD 2015

Thank you for your reply.

OK, but pardon my ignorance, but how do I do that?

I am guessing here, but does that mean that for the 'inside' IP (192.168.nn.nn) I use the    conf\sip_profiles\internal.xml  file and define   sip_ip and rtp_ip  specifically -- not using  the $$(internal_etc...) references?
If so, OK

But how do I define the 'outside' (107.1.nnn.nn) sip?
Do I do it in the    conf\sip_profiles\external.xml    file?
And, if so, what do I put there?

Thanks,
TF