[Freeswitch-users] Changing BLF lamp persistently

Raphael Lechner raphael.lechner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:20:08 MSD 2015

Thank you Chris for sharing your lua files with us.

I tried but probably I missed something, because I got that error:
EXECUTE sofia/internal/91 at 192.168.130.12 lua(set_presence.lua vm_blf_extension confirmed)
2015-03-30 21:13:31.775263 [ERR] mod_lua.cpp:203 scripts/presence.lua:2: attempt to index global 'Presence' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	scripts/presence.lua:2: in main chunk
	[C]: in function 'dofile'
	/usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/set_presence.lua:1: in main chunk

Any idea?

I have named the files set_presence.lua and presence.lua(for the functions) and both are located under scripts.

Thanks!