[Freeswitch-users] Re-establish connection within a SIP session

Mateus Dalepiane mdalepiane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:28:02 MSK 2015

Hello Brian,

Thank you for the answer. We will consider using Verto in the future.

Right now we will have to stick with WebRTC over SIP, we are using SIP.js
for that.

I ran some more tests and once the Websocket connection drops and is
re-established,
even if we send a re-INVITE, FS identifies it as belonging to the old call,
and
responds to it, after a while FS hangs up the call reporting a
NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE.

If the Websocket is not disconnected, I can see that FS sends an re-INVITE
to the client after a while,
so I guess that what is happening is that when FS tries to send this
re-INVITE it realizes that the old connection
was closed and hangs up the call.

My question now is: Why FS does not update the connection information for
the call once the re-INVITE from
the new connection is received?