[Freeswitch-users] Missing modules and configs in fresh install

Free Switcher switcherfree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:45:00 MSK 2015

Hi Yossi,
Thanks for your reply. I got the .repo file from the stash repository.
It is pointing to:
baseurl=http://files.freeswitch.org/yum/$releasever/$basearch

Here is the output of 'rpm -qa |grep -i freeswitch':
freeswitch-1.4.15-1.el6.x86_64

Running 'yum search freeswitch' shows a number of other packages. I
had simply followed the instruction on the wiki that only had: 'yum
install freeswitch'. Looks like that is just the base package and I
need to install modules separately?

Regards,
Andy