[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch memory leakage.

François fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Mar 27 17:40:59 MSK 2015

About the "drop_caches" thing, you should *not* do that unless you
really understand what you are doing!

It's a common misconception that it might increase performance or "free"
memory. In reality you would probably see a performance drop and free
memory that is already available for reuse... It's only useful if you
are doing kernel benchmarking or debugging.

François.