[Freeswitch-users] Missing modules and configs in fresh install

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 27 16:19:12 MSK 2015

Depending on what repo you got those packages from, they could be
seriously old packages.  Send back the output of:

rpm -qa |grep -i freeswitch

Chances are you only installed the base package.  you can also do `yum
search freeswitch` to see if other packages are offered. After you
provide the output from the above command I can comment on the age of
the packages you installed.

--
Yossi Neiman