[Freeswitch-users] XML CDR unpredictable ?

Sharath Kumar Sharath.Kumar at meZocliq.com
Thu Mar 26 21:48:11 MSK 2015

All,

I use mod_cdr_xml with xml_curl and receive messages on the backend PHP for call control logic. I am a little mystified by the XML CDR requests. I see in the logs CS_HANGUP to CS_REPORTING but I don’t always see the XML requests but I do see for dialplan so the call does succeed. I don’t understand why the CDRs XML requests are intermittent? Also, I changed the config to log the b-leg cdr as well, it didn’t seem to make any impact.
So for each leg do I expect a CDR ? Also,if I do a redirect and then a bridge I only see the redirect app’s cdr and not the bridge apps. I need the bridge app’s cdr since It contains QOS metrics for that call.

A little help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Sharath